Cookies are used for many different destinations. For example, cookies are mainly referred to for the following purposes:
- The website works properly (for example, viewing content within the site, such as text, photos, links, in the right places)
- A more personalized and more engaging experience for visitors (for example, providing tailored services to your preferences)
- Improving and optimizing the website (for example, rendering pages that have an error or not preferred) and
- Remembering the preferences of visitors (for example, information you enter when logging into our website, language preference and other preferences)
The content of cookie texts is often only processed by engineers and it is recommended that visitors who want information about cookies in a more detailed and understandable language visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org addresses.
- GÖKTÜRK BALONCULUK HAVACILIK TURİZM REKLAMCILIK A.Ş. and/or,
- If the page is being visited, some content, such as videos or photos, is provided by third parties and by means of communication between the servers with the browser (Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) on your device during your trip.
- Your travel and usage preferences during your visit to our website
- Information and results and results of the survey or evaluation you answered on our website and
- Helps remember information about your preferences.
We also use the articles, news and content on our website for statistical purposes by anonymizing the frequency of clicks during your visits and usage data for the pages visited.
We do not use the data we collect through cookies to identify you. Cookies are not used outside of the purposes set out in this Policy and are not processed in violation of data protection legislation.
You do not have to accept cookies in order to use our website, but in this case the quality of your user experience may decrease.
You can delete cookies or set up your internet browser to block cookies, but some services on our website may not work as they should.
For detailed information about your browser’s settings for cookies:
Safari Browser https://support.apple.com/tr-tr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Opera Bowser https://www.opera.com/tr/terms
Microsoft Internet Edge Browser
2.4. Cancellation refund conditions?
* Confirmation will be received within 12 hours of booking, subject to availability
* Not recommended for pregnant travelers
* Not wheelchair accessible
* No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
* Pick up time varies based on the time of sunrise. Pick up time is between 6am and 7am depending on the season.
* Comfortable clothing and footwear; a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended
* Accommodation details must be provided the day before the flight at least at 4pm. Information submitted after this time will not be accepted.
* Most travelers can participate
If you decide to cancel your flight, you can do so without any cancellation fee up to 48 hours prior to the flight date. However, all cancellations made in less than 2 days of the flight day will incur a 100% penalty charge on your credit card.
Should Skyway Balloon make a cancellation due to undesirable weather conditions, you will not pay anything and all pre-payments will receive a full refund.
The Civil Aviation Authority here in Cappadocia controls the weather, as we can not start to fly without having their daily permission we can’t guarantee to take off around sunrise.